Phone: (916) 773-6049
(916)773-6049Welcome Back Furry and Feathered Friends, we’ve missed you! Due to current world events, we now have guidelines for entering the building, for the foreseeable future.
**Scheduled Doctor Appointments will only be allowed in the building.**
**Emergency visits, technician appointments, medication and food pick-ups will all remain curbside.**
**You can elect to remain curbside and do everything over the phone, as we have been.**
**Your pet will be well taken care of while inside, if you elect to remain in the car.**
If you wish to be inside, the following guidelines will apply:
1. You are REQUIRED to have a mask on, at all times, while in the clinic.
2. Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle, call to check in over the phone. A technician will get your pet’s history over the phone. When an exam room is available, they will escort you into the building, into an awaiting exam room.
3. There will only be one person allowed in the building with your pet(s) at a time. Any other person(s) will need to remain in the car.
*The only exception will be for euthanasia, in which case only two people will be allowed inside.
4. We cannot allow anyone to wait in the lobby, to comply with social distancing. You will be charged out in your exam room, and afterwards be escorted to the front door.
5. Each exam room will be properly disinfected following each visit. This may cause a slight delay in prompt assistance.
We ask that if you have been sick recently (fever, cough, etc.), if you have traveled in the last two weeks, or been exposed or potentially exposed to COVID, that you ask a family member or friend to bring your pet in, for the safety of our staff and fellow clients.
If at any time you have questions regarding these guidelines, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss them with you.
Thank you for your time and patience as we navigate through this together.